- Do you care about reducing fire danger?
- Are you looking for ways to help reduce fire hazards?
- Do you care about the Cobb Mountain community?
- Do you want to discover fun ways to help your own community?
If you answered YES to any question, please come to an action oriented Lot Cleaning Planning Party & Potluck* June 13th, 6-8 PM at the Little Red School House, 15780 Bottle Rock Road, Cobb, CA 95426.
Bring your calendars. End the day knowing who needs their lots cleaned of brush and grass, who can clean them, who has the tools, when this will happen, and fun ways to reward our helpers while building community connections and having fun. These skills are portable to all Lake County communities. Come see how.
This event is open to all Lake County residents. HOurs are available to Time Bank members.
This event is brought to you by:
The Time Bank of Thrive Lake County is a network of people helping people, who get necessary services by exchanging time instead of cash. Time banking creates connections that strengthen the community and its local economy. TimeBankLakeCo.org & 707-413-0220. Get questions answered fastest by attending June 13th. And the Cobb Area Council: community based, community built, answering to the community! CobbAreaCouncil.org & 707-335-4084 & CobbAreaCouncil@gmail.com.
* Please bring a serving utensil with your dish. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own plate, cup, utensils, and napkin.